Isolation Valve Models 8000F and 8000T are designed to
incorporate two safety relief valves to protect in an
overpressure emergency. Only one safety relief valve is in
operation at a time, while the other is a back up. If a problem
occurs, such as a leak, simply switch to the other alternate
safety valve. Remove the faulty valve and make repairs. This
insures that one safety relief valve is in operation at all
To schedule a brief presentation that can be held at your
location or via Webinar, please contact us at
- Automatic pressure balance at start of position change
- Pressure bleed valve at each position also serves for in-line testing
- Safety handle locks in either position with external indicator
- Low profile design for easy installation in tight areas
- Low-pressure drop conforms to API RP 520 Part 2 and ASME Section VIII, Division 1, Appendix M
- Sizes: 1/2", 3/4", 1", 1 1/2", 2", 3" and 4" design.
- Offered with flanged (8000F) or threaded connections (8000T).
- Temperature: –250F to 700F.
- MAWP: Up to 6000 psig on threaded connections
- Seals: Buna-N, EPDM, Neoprene, FKM, Silicon, PTFE, FFKM
- Low E Design available for low emission requirements